BLOG DISCLAIMER

All content provided on this "penangfoodie.blogspot.com" blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.

The owner of penangfoodie.blogspot.com will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
This terms and conditions is subject to change at anytime with or without notice.

Friday 5 October 2012

Welcome to my Food Haven ...

I am born and bred in Penang.  I love food, especially hawker food.  Being a typically local, good food has to be served with good value for money, right ambience and with perfect company.  My goal is to share with you my version of Food Haven on this beautiful island.  Culture intertwined with heritage brought together in your palate, what more is there to ask for ...  I will also deliberately include tips on what and how to order each item, in addition to the fine details of each food venue.  Welcome to my food haven, may the tentalising adventure of your taste buds begin ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great start to a great blog! I shall be coming back for the tentalising adventure of my taste buds as often as I can :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for your kind support, this indeed is a good hobby. If you find this blog interesting do let your friends know.